Friday, 1 September 2017

My first encounter with the South of Chile

Surrounded by mountains, rivers, small city but comfy. Founded by settlers under the name of Baquedano.
Resultado de imagen para Coyhaique

Resultado de imagen para Coyhaique
Resultado de imagen para Coyhaique reserva nacionalIt was a couple years ago, in Coyhaique, Chile, I spent the best holiday ever. The view was amazing, a lot of green areas, animals, beautiful landscapes and full of friendly people; they make you feel like home. I went to almost every place you can visit in Coyhaique and surroundings and the weather was nice to me because I really like chilly days and there were a lot of those days. I will never forget when I and my family (my parents and sister) went to my uncle’s house; it is in some sort of field full of fauna, we had a lot of fun by riding horses and then eating lamb beef, it was pretty cool.


I have wonderful memories of the travel to the “Reserva Nacional”, it was an amazing experience, and we got the chance to really feel the nature in our hands, unforgettable day.












We were in Coyhaique for less than a month, and in that short time we traveled almost all the town, and all the things I’ve said before makes me feel like it was the best travel so far, I hope I can get back to the South of Chile and meet new places.


No comments:

Post a Comment