Playing
videogames has been my hobby since I was 6, maybe, I can’t recall correctly,
but I used to play “SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)” and that’s how
I started playing games and consoles like SNES. Then, the Playstation era started,
it was like the most played console and it reached a lot of fame around the
world, you can see people of all ages playing on consoles. But then, something
bigger, funnier, brand new and more accepted by public came to the market;
Computer games. Not just computer games, but online games. It revolutionized
the world, and most of the people who used to play on consoles now play online
games with their friends and with unknown people around the world.
| Playstation 4 (The most recent console of Playstation) |
Well, that
was a very short version of the history of games, but so that you can
understand that my point was the online games, which I use to play very often.
This hobby
is important to me because of many things. First, thanks to online games I
learned to speak in English, at least the basics. Second, I were able to meet
friends I made by playing videogames with them. And last, it helps me to chill
out when I’m stressed.
To me, hobbies
mean things we do to break the routine and we also enjoy a lot.
I would
never have football as a hobby, I think is monotonous and always the same, I
prefer things more challenging and individual, like Tennis or chess. Actually,
I think chess would be my hobby in the future, I really like it and as I said
before, is more challenging and individual.
No comments:
Post a Comment