
How do you imagine yourself in the future? Where would you be? Why did you choose a scientific career over the others? Most of my family asked me one of these questions at least once and here might be the answer.
It's hard to tell where I'll be in the future, but my goal is to be in a chemical lab, researching, analysis, synthesis, I don't care. I would be happy in physics lab tho. Also I imagine myself as a professor; I love both, teach and research so it’s like the perfect job to me.
I think the salary is not a limiting to pursue your passion, so even if I had to teach for free I would do it because it makes me happy and that’s what I want to do the rest of my life.
I wouldn´t like to travel too much in my future job, I think it would be fun and nice to travel, it would be so tiring tho. Also, I don’t believe teachers/researchers travel that often, almost never.
Is of my interest to pursue a major on chemistry because I want to know as much as possible about chemistry and the atoms, get a solid base so that I can understand in another way how the smallest things in the universe work.
ReplyDeleteit's very cool that you feel so much passion for chemistry